It had nothing to do with the microphone. If the mike fed the tv feed for 80 million people then the mike was not the issue. Perhaps it was the speaker system in the auditorium.
The reason why Trump lost is because he was not prepared. He has no positions on foreign policy, domestic policy, energy issues, Veteran issues, education, nor anything else of importance to the American public.
He’s a bully, a liar, someone who actually lives in his own fantasy of greatness, and clearly unqualified as leader of the free world.
NYPD lieutenant with a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
The 111 Pct in Bayside Queens is reporting an officer shot.
I know someone who works for a multinational company. He’s in a technical / sales support role and speaks with people from several continents everyday. The folks from Britain just love our political season for 2016. They think it’s the biggest joke.
Thanks to Hillary and Donald for making us the joke of the world. And shame on anyone supporting these two idiots.
And then we have our third party candidate, Mr. Johnson, who appears stoned half the time and the other time can’t answer simple questions relating to foreign policy matters. Like, name one leader of a foreign country. (Frankly, I can only name four.)
1. Donald obviously didn’t prepare. He winged it.
2. Hillary wasted our time with the birth issue. We get it. Donald’s an idiot. But there were a lot of issues I would have rather heard.
3. Apparently, if you’re into computers you must tip the scales at 400 pounds – according to Donald.
4. Hillary did flip flop on at least two issues.
5. The moderator really didn’t have much control. Instead of arguing with the candidates he should have pressed them on the issues.
6. Both candidates avoided answering the tough questions and either reworded the questions to fit their narrative or simply changed the subject.
7. Both sides have spin doctors that must have been watching a different debate.
8. The American public lost 90 minutes that they’ll never get back.
9. Political comics will have a field day for weeks.
10. The rest of the world is just shaking their heads.
11. Hillary kicked Donald’s ass and he better prepare for the next debate.
Not for content, not for intelligence, not for statesmanship, not for clarity on positions – solely to see who can be nastier during one on one character attacks. The shame of this country will be on display for the world to see. And we wonder why no one respects the United States anymore. We don’t even respect ourselves.