5 Minutes them = 39 Minutes 59 seconds me

Now in my own defense some of the time was due to unpackaging; realigning the plastic waste pipes; splicing the wiring.

However, I do get the knucklehead award for: installing the unit BEFORE I attached the electrical (result: uninstall 1); wrapping the spray head flexible hose around the main waste pipe (result: uninstall 2); and during first test I discovered water pouring out from the main gasket because I didn’t align the unit perfectly (result: uninstall 3).  

But, now it works without a drip in sight!!!!!!!

I got tools.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s